Motor Trade Insurance

Why do I need Motor Trade Insurance?

Motor Trade Insurance is for anyone who deals with or handles cars as their job or as part of their business. Whether this is moving your own stock of cars around on your forecourt or driving customers cars to and from their home to your business premises, to need the correct cover in place to protect yourself, your business, your staff and the public – not to mention the vehicles themselves.

If anything were to happen to your customer’s cars when in your care, whether this is theft, a fire or even if you are involved in a car accident, you could face lawsuits from the car owners as well as having to pay to repair the car. A Motor Trade Insurance Policy could help cover the costs of repairing or even replacing the car as well as any legal costs.

Give us a call for a free quotation or professional advise on: 0191 482 0050